Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Grace Cantril P1 FINAL

My three boxes represent energy, interdependence, and comfort. Energy is found within the bright neon green and white colors, the use of arrows intertwined in the lettering, the business, and overall bouncy feel of the box. Interdependence is found in the turquoise box because one side is covered with words and the other side is the complete opposite with barely anything on it. Each side is dependent on the other to create a sense of balance within the six sides of the box. Finally, comfort is found in the warm orange and pink hues, the clean white space to breath and the motherly hugging of the letters to one another. This box is not overwhelming it is soothing to look at like a mother would comfort a child. One side flows to the next smoothly without abrupt edges. Each box has a unique feeling, but a sense of connection through the hand lettering. I attempted to make the boxes as fun and bright and clean as possible to stand out on a shelf for shoppers. I chose the energy box as the one I will show to my clients. It is eye catching and informational at the same time. I put it in the grass to represent energy because spring has sprung. It is budding and growing into new life similar to my spring green box. 


























1 comment:

  1. Grace, these turned out well. I love your use of color, especially on the last box. You experiment with typography on each box, which makes each box very strong.

    I think your photos capture the spirit of each box well. The action photos of pouring the milk and cereal are really nice and demonstrate the boxes in an interesting way.

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete