Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Grace Cantril P2 Final


PROJECT DESCRIPTION 

Within my project I created a spatial experience in which viewers can feel, sense, hear and see the movement, rhythm, or beat of bebop jazz music just by walking into the exhibition. I chose the color scheme of red, black, and white to suggest boldness and confidence within the music. There are sharp angles within my work and there are smooth, organic, or melodious hand drawn portions of my work. In music there are harsh staccato notes and smooth legato notes. There are busy times in the music where it builds in volume and also pianissimo moments. I carried these methods and feelings through my print experience as well.

EXTERIOR





INTERIOR









BOOKLET









FLOOR PLANS + ELEVATION






IN SURROUNDINGS












No comments:

Post a Comment